HiPerformance Coastal Construction
Nationwide Homes designs and builds modular homes for coastal properties along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts. Our homes meet the strict building codes of Miami-Dade County in Florida, which is known to have the strictest building requirements in the country. Built to withstand 175 MPH wind zones has also made Nationwide Homes the top modular builder in the Florida Keys.
HiPerformance Coastal Construction Features
- Experienced network of Nationwide builders in coastal construction.
- Architectural styling for coastal environments.
- Built to withstand 175 MPH wind zones.
- High impact-resistant glass windows and doors available.
- Special fasteners and materials to withstand the harsh coastal environments.
- Models can be elevated using pier foundations.
- Ability to customize designs to fit any lot and provide a panoramic view.