Built 4 Living
With over 60 years in custom home building experience, Nationwide Homes understands the benefits of personalized customization. Our customers want their home built to meet their needs & lifestyle now & later.
Built 4 Living design is about choices, adaptability, convenience & functionality. Our B4L Designs & Packages can be personalized so that your home is built for life, now and later.
Built 4 Living is part of Nationwide’s HiPerformance Design. A HiPerformance Nationwide Home delivers custom benefits simply not available in many alternatives. By selecting one of our B4L Design Packages, you could save thousands of dollars because your home will adapt with your life stages more easily.
B4L Convenient Living Package: Affordable Adaptability
- Additional light in hallway for maximum lighting
- Allowance for at least 1 “No-Step” entry door
- Single-lever faucets at all sinks
- Non-slip flyer flooring
- Pull-out spray faucet at kitchen
- Built in bracing for (future) grab bars in all baths
- Adjustable (height) hand-held shower nozzle (main bath)
- Light in main bath shower stall
- 19″ high commodes in all baths
- Rocker-style light switches
- Roll-out trays in (base cabinets)
B4L Functional Living Package: Custom Performance
- All items from Convenient Living Package
- Motion sensor exterior light (1)
- Entry door sidelight or peephole (plan specific)
- 36″ interior doors
- Built in blocking behind kitchen cabs for future height adjustments
- Lazy Susan in kitchen
- (4) Glass front overhead cabinet doors
- Easy access shower stall – 36″ wide
B4L Appliance Package:
- Side-by-side refrigerator doors
- Wall-mount microwave
- Wall oven
- Raised dishwasher with push-button controls
- Electric cooktop range
To personalize your Built 4 Living Design, simply meet with our (Home Consultant/Independent, Approved Builder) to select the package that meets your desires & budget.
Note: Due to variation in floor plans, not all package items will work in every model/design selected. Please consult with your (Home Consultant/Independent, Approved Builder) to review plans.