About Nationwide Homes
Founded in 1959, Nationwide Homes is a leading builder of high performance modular homes for single family or multi-family residences, commercial structures and remodeling additions; with a reputation for high quality, design flexibility, and innovative marketing.
High Quality Building Products Included In Our Custom Modular Homes
At Nationwide we know builders and homeowners expect the best when creating custom modular homes. That is why we feature products from the best companies in the business.
Where We Build Modular Homes
Nationwide Approved Independent Builders sell, erect, and finish modular homes and commercial structures in 6 Southern, Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states. The builder is an independent business entity, not an agent of Nationwide Homes.
The Most Important Facts About Nationwide Modular Homes
Here are 10 important facts about modular homes and Custom Made Easy.
- We build with modular construction techniques. Modular construction is one of the fastest growing forms of building in the market today. The recognition of its increased efficiency and ability to apply modern technology to the needs of the marketplace are what make it better and more efficient than stick building.
- Our custom modular homes are built with components constructed in a controlled factory environment to the same building codes as traditional site-built housing.
- Superior quality control of modular building reduces waste and provides a faster completion time, 30-60 days, than site-built construction.
- The increased efficiency of modular home construction generally results in greater value for the homeowner and easier planning and construction for the homebuilder.
- Computerization has enabled Nationwide Homes to take a mass customization approach and design any modular home to meet the particular needs of a homeowner.
- The combination of reduced cycle time, more efficient construction, unlimited customization and a growing shortage of skilled trades people are the primary reasons many builders are switching from traditional stick-building to modular home construction.
- Nationwide modular home designs encompass the entire spectrum of the market; from affordable single-family and multi-family housing to high end luxury homes, we can build it all with modular.
- Modular systems housing has grown at almost a 10% rate over the last five years.
- Forecasters see modular housing increasing its market share by 12% annually. (Frost & Sullivan)
- There are over 80 producers of modular homes throughout the U.S. 43 of them, including Nationwide Homes, are members of the Building Systems Councils of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).