Nationwide Homes designs and builds modular homes for coastal properties along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts. Our homes meet the strict building codes of Miami-Dade County in Florida, which is known to have the strictest building requirements in the country. Built to withstand 175 MPH wind zones has also made Nationwide Homes the top modular builder in the Florida Keys.
The model to the right is a custom design.
Video: Coastal Designs (2:57 min) with island music
· Experienced network of Nationwide builders in coastal construction.
· Architectural styling for coastal environments.
· Built to withstand 175 MPH wind zones.
· High impact-resistant glass windows and doors available.
· Special fasteners and materials to withstand the harsh coastal environments.
· Models can be elevated using pier foundations.
· Ability to customize designs to fit any lot and provide a panoramic view.
Our Panorama Collection has model designs meant for views of coastal regions. However, any of our 100+ models can be designed for your coastal property or we can customize a plan for you.
Contact us today to locate a Nationwide builder near you.
Tour this new model
Nationwide Homes opens a new HiPerformance model in Martinsville, Virginia. The Homestead V is one of 8 models in our popular collection of homes - Homestead Collection. Homestead Collection homes...
"My wife and I could not be happier with the professional and friendly way that Bob Peters, Jim Lynham and Quentin Smalls have addressed our concerns and issues. I am especially appreciative of the way they have taken such a personal interest in our home and continue to do so. These men are caring professionals and are a credit to your company. Our home is beautiful and my family is thrilled to finally be “home.” Again I want to thank you and your company for meeting my family’s needs. Nationwide Custom Homes has a lifelong satisfied customer. "
Nationwide Home must pass 300 quality inspections throughout the modular home building process before it is delivered.